Well I'm Peeved Off

Lozzel

Well I'ts official. My old man has lost his last marble.

I got a phone call from him the other night,said he had sold the tinny.

After I have been asking him to sell it to me for over a year now. :( Simply because it hasent been used for 2 1/2 years, been started but not taken out of the shed.

Would have made a good dam boat with a 54lb elec on it. B)

The boat was a 3.9 mtr Stessel premier hull , on a 4yr old galv trailer with a 15hp evenrude 1997 mod.

All gone at \"give away price\" for $650. :ohmy:

Thats the good news :angry:

The great news is the 15 hp motor was mine cost me $1750. now its GONE.:blush:

The whole rig was like new very well looked after.

Too say the least , I might talk to him again, one day maybe.

Anyway I feel a bit better now that I have that off my chest.

Thanks fellers.

U poor bastard, i feel for you m8... THAT SUX!!!! u should have broken down his garage door and flogged it HAHAHAHA.... My bro has a 16footer 1/2 cabin with a 6yo well looked after 90hp yammy.... I told him when he wants to upgrade to a Haines Hunter (which he will), he better sell me the boat at mates rates or i will disown him lol.... I so hope i dont go what u have gone through (even though i aint spent a cent on his).

Hope the near future provides u with what u desire :P

Hey guys I just picked up a bargin. Some idiot sold boat motor and trailer to me for $650. He only wanted $600 but I gave him a tip. What an idiot.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Deckie spot anyone!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh Loz you poor bugger, why didn't he just put your tackle in a vice and squeeze. :S

Brian D wrote:

Oh Loz you poor bugger, why didn't he just put your tackle in a vice and squeeze. :S

Cause Lozz's tackle was probably still in the tackle box in the boat.

Have you spoken to they guy who bought it? Is he dodgy and talked your old man down and down?

Do we have to send around our resident knife chucker?

bootyinblue wrote:

Gazza wrote:
I can do that lol :woohoo:

But would be more scarey if you in your boxer shorts and brian aka elli in his jocks went round :P no wonder you are stalking each other scarey sheit :P :P :P :P :P

GAZZZZZZ >>> What happens on tour, stays on tour :P

Yep, I didn't bring anything home with me.:dry:

Back on topic - Loz, You can get back at XMas time and give him one sock.:laugh: Parents do strange things when they get older.

bootyinblue wrote:

Brian D wrote:

Cause Lozz's tackle was probably still in the tackle box in the boat.

Have you spoken to they guy who bought it? Is he dodgy and talked your old man down and down?

Do we have to send around our resident knife chucker?

Booty ; If any of your mates in Rocky owes you a favor let me know. ;) and I'll give you the address.

It was my next door neighbour (up in rocky) he had been after it for awhile. But I was there then to put a stop to it. This is what happens when you are not there to keep an eye on things.It was only 2 weeks ago that I told him I would come & get It.

Now I'm just waiting for the call to say he just gave away my 1/2 of the house.

Brian D wrote:

Hey guys I just picked up a bargin. Some idiot sold boat motor and trailer to me for $650. He only wanted $600 but I gave him a tip. What an idiot.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Deckie spot anyone!:laugh: :laugh:

Aww Brian , Do you want to be outfished again.:kiss:

Now you have me thinking if the tackle that I left behind will still be there aswell.

Buy it back off them....this is how. Technicaly your old man didnt own the motor, so its not his to sell. Technicaly he stole it from you when he sold it which makes this the buyer as receiving stolen goods. Have a chat to this neighbour and inform him of this, and if you dont come to some arrangement, have a chat to a legal buff. The motor at least is your property. Follow it up.

Jason

PS At worst if you offer him another couple of hundred ontop of what he paid for it. You get the boat and no-one gets charged/sued.

goldnugget wrote:

Buy it back off them....this is how. Technicaly your old man didnt own the motor, so its not his to sell. Technicaly he stole it from you when he sold it which makes this the buyer as receiving stolen goods. Have a chat to this neighbour and inform him of this, and if you dont come to some arrangement, have a chat to a legal buff. The motor at least is your property. Follow it up.

Jason

PS At worst if you offer him another couple of hundred ontop of what he paid for it. You get the boat and no-one gets charged/sued.

Geez i'd rather keep the family on side i think.

goldnugget wrote:

I'm not saying to have the oldman charged...just saying that as the motor wasnt his to sell, and particularly if the neighbour knew this to be the case, that he can use the argument in his favour on legal grounds.

Jason

To get up on a recieving charge, you would have to have your old mane done for stealing or receiving too.

Probably not the best way to start off the Christmas spirit :side:

Archived