Aus Day Fishing?

Angus

Taking some friends across to Tangalooma and the sandhills for the day. Will pack in a couple of rods just in case, but mostly just be a day out. I'm sure we'll be accompanied by half the boats in Brisbane, so aren't expecting much. Good luck to everyone else!

4 hours ago, Do$tylz said:

Yeah ... pulling the pin on the trip tomorrow Angus.

Not sure if Danny or I will be sober enough to drive a car :D... or a boat for that matter. Drinking starts at 5 today.....

Wind forecast looks good for the morning. Good luck everyone.

Ill send early pictures :)

Was planning to chase mackerel in the bay but between being knackered, fighting a sore throat (occupational hazard ....) and reading that they were less active today due to the tides increasing, I'm 'nursing' my sore throat tonight, watching some tennis and cricket and waiting for the weekend (which will no doubt be just as busy given the forecast.......).

No fishing for me.

firing up the smoker, have wagyu brisket, chicken, pork and some scallops awaiting smoking, as well as a butterflied leg of lamb to go on an open grill. Good thing I have some friends coming over! But not too many... Left overs out of the smoker make the best lunches. ;)

probably heading out offshore with a mate on Sunday for a morning sesh though. :D

14 hours ago, benno573 said:

No fishing for me.

firing up the smoker, have wagyu brisket, chicken, pork and some scallops awaiting smoking, as well as a butterflied leg of lamb to go on an open grill. Good thing I have some friends coming over! But not too many... Left overs out of the smoker make the best lunches. ;)

probably heading out offshore with a mate on Sunday for a morning sesh though. :D

@ellicat can you please PM me @benno573's address, I have to, ummmmm, drop something around to him ........... :whistle::devil:   Noiice Benno, noiice!!

Archived