Deckie Spot - Cape Moreton Overnight Trip

benno573

Hey guys,

have had a last minute cancellation due to a medical issue so now have a decky spot free for a trip out to the cape. Leaving port of Bris at about 1 or 2pm tomorrow and back at about midday Sunday. Plan to mostly fish the shallows for reefies and hopefully some mackerel or tuna if they are about. Also hoping to drop some livies at night for a mulloway.

as it is an overnight trip, would prefer someone with a bit of boating experience if possible.

reply here or shoot me a pm if interested.

cheers

benno <'><

Good luck guys. I was super pumped for this trip. Went to the skin doctor this arvo to have a squamous cell carcinoma excised from my lower leg. Getting things chopped out is pretty common for me but this one was a bit deeper and uglier than usual and the doc said I had to lie on the couch with the leg up this weekend to avoid infection.

@benno573 is a great skipper and a good bloke so whoever goes will have a good time. Don't forget to slip, slop and slap!

17 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Good luck guys. I was super pumped for this trip. Went to the skin doctor this arvo to have a squamous cell carcinoma excised from my lower leg. Getting things chopped out is pretty common for me but this one was a bit deeper and uglier than usual and the doc said I had to lie on the couch with the leg up this weekend to avoid infection.

@benno573 is a great skipper and a good bloke so whoever goes will have a good time. Don't forget to slip, slop and slap!

Sorry to hear about your leg mate. Im pretty excited about this trip. 

Archived