December Fishing World

SchultzyT

namyau wrote:

if she was my gf i deff wouldnt care but my gf is good enough just lacking in the fishing dept

Not having a go at your GF mate ;) Just messing around. I agree with macky though she is holding it well. Im surte some \"models\" and \"miss this and thats\" would not be so keen to grab such a good fish. Well done:)

Angus

Angus wrote:

namyau wrote:
if she was my gf i deff wouldnt care but my gf is good enough just lacking in the fishing dept

Not having a go at your GF mate ;) Just messing around. I agree with macky though she is holding it well. Im surte some \"models\" and \"miss this and thats\" would not be so keen to grab such a good fish. Well done:)

Angus

no offence taken angus i know what you ment ;)

kriso wrote:

just bought it today, my gf is worried that girls like her are into fishing and intersted in seeing just who i go fishing with, when she see's lozzel i think she will be off my case though lol!

Kriso, When your GF comes fishing with me, you wont have a case (or GF)anymore.:laugh:

PS Your GF aint half bad looking either.;)

chubbstar wrote:

:angry: I'm sick of her stealing my shirt from off our bedroom floor, that will be 3 she's stolen from me:ohmy: .

She keeps it up and I'll give her the flick.

ohh OK I'll keep her around for a little bit longer, Holding fish is'nt the only thing she's good for...;)

Jayson

Chubb , You do look pretty in pink :kiss:

:kiss:

Fisher_90 wrote:

How much is 1 years subscription? And what size reels are they?

It always changes with different deals and everything, but the reel that we got was a size 30 Okuma Travertine (I think 3000 in normal sizes).

And the subscription is usually around $60-70 for 12 issues or something.

Apparently is quite into fishing and has been for some time. Have seen her outwith the 2 dans on a promo dvd of theirs.

Wish i could say the last person i went fishing with was that good looking. Sorry, Gus, stu and plastic man, your close just not quite to her level!:P

Fisher_90 wrote:

How much is 1 years subscription? And what size reels are they?

Ok, we got the mag today and the exact details are:

Reel: Okuma Aquios AQ-30 (line capacity of 180m/3kg line). RRP of $69.95

The subscription is $90 (including postage)

So a bit more than I thought, but it is worth it.

Also when you subscribe, you go into the draw to win more than $2000 worth of Silstar rods and Okuma reels.

Ash wrote:

Apparently is quite into fishing and has been for some time. Have seen her outwith the 2 dans on a promo dvd of theirs.

Wish i could say the last person i went fishing with was that good looking. Sorry, Gus, stu and plastic man, your close just not quite to her level!:P

Whatever. I saw you looking :P

Angus

Archived