Quick Session Sounder Failure.grass Pics Added

Dinodadog

It was wunna dem days yesterday, tangled lines and then the sounder quit on me, arrrrrgggghhh. Anyway managed to get to over 30 before the sounder quit, started off trolling picking up a few small bass. Then found a good school that had lockjaw, I got a couple on blades then they stopped, I tried just about all the types of jigs I had for nothing, I then decided to try a micro jig and boy was I surprised when up come a yella.Thousand casts later and no more so back to the trolling, then the sounder quits, battery failed to last the warranty once again.Had a few casts to the edges and headed for home. After looking at a sounder screen for years and years, its not much fun looking at a blank screen.

Dino

P3260003.JPG

P3260004.JPG

P3260005.JPG

P3260006.JPG

P3260007.JPG

P3260008.JPG

P3260009.JPG

Sounder is OK its the battery, third one of this type I had made claims on, was an 18 amp, now have a 65 amp hope my troubles are over. My new front elec has a transducer on it and I will be running 2 sounders, plus if I have a decky it will be 3 sounders.I have one good sounder and 2 older color sounders, i'll see how they go before I get another.

Dino

25 minutes ago, Luvit said:

I see now.

I still can't put 2 and 2 together. Back to school for me.

Easy, 22. :whistle:

6 months ago I got a new sounder, still waiting to install it, keep finding excuses to not remove the floor to run the cabling underneath. :no:

Archived