Can You Help Monday? Wynnum Seafood Festival

kmcrosby78

If anyone is available to help us this Monday, 6th May at the Wynnum Seafood Festival, can you please send a PM to @Drop Bear and he will give you more details. Times we require some help are below, even if you can do an hour all help is appreciated):

8:00-10:00am - morning setup

10:00-5:00pm - assisting with raffle ticket sales, plus any extra errands that pop up

5:00-6:30pm - packdown

The Wynnum Seafood Festival is being run concurrently with the Wynnum Fishing Classic and has the potential to be a MASSIVE day. All money raised goes directly towards our Shellfish Restoration Project so any helpers can rest assured they are helping a very good cause. Hope to see some of you down there at George Clayton Park.

8 minutes ago, ellicat said:

I've advised I will be there from 9 but haven't yet been told what I'll be doing...

Perhaps I'll be doing Jumping Castle demonstrations ? 🤣

I'll show up at 8 if needed ??

Thanks ellicat. We have ditched the sausage sizzle this year because there is so much food at the event. It will be great to have you along to help in the judging tent, sell raffles and set up and pack up. Come when you can there will be heaps to do. 

Thanks again it will be good to catch up.