Lucky By Catch At Baroon

Dinodadog

Headed up to Maleny this morning to fish Baroon.First couple of schools I found were mongrel spanglies, they were of good size and fooled me on the sounder as I thought they were bass.Fished a few spots with some producing and some not. Tally was growing on shrimp so I decided to try a few back alleys casting spinnerbaits,While I was doing this I had a couple of baits over the side in case a bass showed up. All of a sudden one of the rods buckled over and I first thought you ripper my first 50 up here for awhile, it was very heavy and I was expecting to see a bass wrapped around a branch surface. Well my eyes opened up when I seen a nice approx 70cm Mary come up.I didnt measure it was in a hurry to get it back in the water, so one pic out of water while removing the hook and a quick one in the water.It was caught on the smallest of shrimp I had.

I kept casting in the back waters until I finally got a bass on spinnerbait. All up 78 bass and one MRC. Last time up there I couldnt see a foot in front of me the fog was that thick, this morning I was greeted by the fog in the middle of the first pic.

Dino

P5230001.JPG

P5230002.JPG

P5230004.JPG

P5230005.JPG

P5230013.JPG

P5230015.JPG

P5230018.JPG

P5230020.JPG

P5230028.JPG

Archived