Latest Situation

GregOug

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is up on the latest situation with regard to fishing from a boat. The last I heard was that you can go out with one other person not from your household, or more than one person from your household. You must be going to catch fish for your family/household. 

Is it okay to go out in your boat, into Moreton Bay, to catch fish for your household, with 3 other members of your household?

cheers

Greg

Yep, as far as I'm aware that is still the rule @GregOug. I was at Manly Harbour today and there are signs up - pretty certain they were saying exactly that.

On the fishing front we (my sons Liam and George and I) only managed to catch one squid (large luckily 🙂) before we headed back in as the engine was stalling again (did so last weekend). Booked in for a service with the Suzuki guru John Eadie on Friday. Shame as I was hoping to go prawning tomorrow then the bay again Thursday (weather looks MAGIC) but won't risk it til motor is sorted.

14 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Yep, as far as I'm aware that is still the rule @GregOug. I was at Manly Harbour today and there are signs up - pretty certain they were saying exactly that.

On the fishing front we (my sons Liam and George and I) only managed to catch one squid (large luckily 🙂) before we headed back in as the engine was stalling again (did so last weekend). Booked in for a service with the Suzuki guru John Eadie on Friday. Shame as I was hoping to go prawning tomorrow then the bay again Thursday (weather looks MAGIC) but won't risk it til motor is sorted.

Thanks for that KM. Sorry to hear you’re having engine problems. Hopefully it will be sorted out quickly.

13 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Hi kmcrosby78

Bugger about the engine issues, hopefully they get fixed quick so you can catch some fish (or crustaceans for that matter LOL).

Nice job on the squid, I got a big surprise today which I won't spoil until the report. 🙂 

Cheers Hamish