Indro Bridge

Tim a

Had a quick fish(2 hours) under indroopilly bridge today. It was my 1st proper sharking session so I wasn't expecting much and I did'nt get much either. End result 1 oversize catfish and I found a dead floating estuary cod which was a great suprise.

Any one else fished there before with success?

The little pontoon there is great!

Tim

Hey tim, i'm tim. im the guy on the potoon unda the indro bridge the other day. I went the next day at about 4:30. i had lots of bite but only caught a bream about 15-20cm. There was this lady there that could two mud crabs as well.:)

Post edited by: tdawg, at: 2006/09/05 20:03

haha nice hey tim. Yeh I was the one having trouble casting my redicoulsy long traces. I'm going back this friday after school until dark and trying again because its been a bit warmer this week and wev'e found that the river dosn't fish aswell after rain. I amazed that after all that we only caught one cattie that day, usually theres plagues of them around indooroopilly. Yeh theres heaps of crabs around my mates pontoon aswell I think that whole area has them.

hey fellas i might join u aswell...............how are you gettting your rod to and from school gerty... and is tdawg hoskins??

ill bring my cast net and ill pick up some prawns from woolies at indro on the way there as well as some bread and i might bring some mullet from home.........just got a find a way to keep it cool during school... lol it rymed

Post edited by: abu_garcia, at: 2006/09/05 19:41

indro is on the way home from terrace for me and gerty anyway.............. timbo i know heaps of guys from st peters....julian?? big tall guy with black hair...hes a mad fella.........and bibs lol fat ass.................also what bait are u using for friday........ii got heaps of mullet and u can use it aswell if u want

dang son that is so moin about bibs! yeha jules is at Ironbark. I know alot of guys from terrace aswell. If I go friday I'll probaly just use mullet or I may bring some light gear and catch some live small catties. When I was going there last time I got some mullet so nahthanks man I don't need any. I have heaps in my freezer from old trips aswell. I'm not sure if I'm going friday as I'll be fishing all day sat anyway, but I still may go.

Tim

Goto Amart and get a Jarvis Walker Maxi Cast cast net. I have had 2. Get them when they are on sale since it's way cheaper then everywhere else. But still even without sales on Amart still beats all when it comes to cast nets. I got my 10ft net for $70. The way they are designed stretches far more then a normal cast net. As they are made from 5 seperate mesh layers. Instead of just 1. A cast net with 1 layer usually springs out then back in quite a lot. I'm not sure is you understand it but yeah. Get one :P

Troy

yeh i got mine for $50 at this tackle shop at currumbin...(gold coast)................its a 7 ft and it casts really well ...........i can nearly get perfect circles everytime and ive only used it for like 3 hours

i dunno about it in the river...... but they are awsome at oxley anf bretts as ive heard.......will landsberg's bro caught a 55cm flattie in a cast net at oxley

Post edited by: abu_garcia, at: 2006/09/07 18:21

Archived