Woohoo!

AUS-BNE-FISHO

Hi everyone

I'm pretty sure some of you already know, but just wanted to say... I'm on holidays now! Woohoo! (They've started off with me needing to clean my room.. I might be a bit behind on some threads but I'll do it quick so I can catch up later 🙂). 

If anyone wants (ellicat, maybe sometime soon if the weather is good if you want?) I can decky on anyone's boat. I'll pull up the anchor, and I will do my best to not outfish you 🤣. Sorry. It would most likely be the other way around - skipper outfishing the decky. 

Also, just a question - from my last holiday thread 'The Holiday Project', what are some of your ideas for general fishing. I'm thinking of building a shelf to store some gear in. 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

40 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Okay, well at this stage Wednesday next week looks ok in the Bay. Will make a decision closer to the time in case the forecast changes. Will @Cavvy be coming too, or will I invite one of the AFO crew along ?

Hey ellicat

Dad is squaring away getting the day off. I think he is on holidays that day but I'm not sure. He needs to check with my mum too, but he's said it's probably a goer. I'll try and be back to you tomorrow. 🙂 

I suppose the weather will determine though...

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

7 minutes ago, ellicat said:

That's good then. We'll aim for Wednesday but will always depend on it being safe weather.

No rush to let me know, I've reserved that day out at this stage.

Hey ellicat

Yep, sounds good - I've got the day reserved too. 🙂

I do get sea-sick, but as long as we go out in good weather (and I have a ginger tablet or a kwell) I should be fine 🙂 (I have been every other time I went out and had one or the other). 

Cheers Hamish

3 hours ago, Cobiaaddict said:

Enjoy your school holiday's @AUS-BNE-FISHO  my 11yr old will be hassling me for the next 2 weeks to get him out to catch a few snapper thats for sure.

Hey Cobiaadict

Thanks for that, hopefully I'll be able to catch some OK ones. 

Sounds like your 11 year old wants to hook some big ones too, good luck! 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

3 hours ago, GregOug said:

Yes, although never actually used it. And Manly would be okay.

I used to have my big flybridge cruiser moored at Manly. Never actually used the ramps there. Is the entrance just past the main car park for berth holders? And hopefully one or both of my sons might be able to come on Wednesday.

On 24/06/2020 at 7:37 PM, ellicat said:

Okay, well at this stage Wednesday next week looks ok in the Bay. Will make a decision closer to the time in case the forecast changes. Will @Cavvy be coming too, or will I invite one of the AFO crew along ?

Hi Ellicat, I'm right to come along with Hamish next Wednesday if the weather continues to look okay.  Would you like to finalise things over PM in the next few days?  cheers Dave