Brisbane River Classic T-Shirts

BIG DAVE 1

how rad were angus's teams shirts in the comp, they looked so mad. I was thinking why not make a Brisbane river classic shirt with the members name on the front. I need a good fishing shirt so id rather purchase a brc one rather then an expansive brand name one. also it would be a good way of advertising the site. I know a similar thing was tried on fishnet whether it went ahead or not is a different story...

well thats fine.

we just bought shirts from Target and went to the embroider at Indooroopilly shopping town for those shirt.

They do kick ass.

If people gave me the shirts and the money id go get them made.

Or if you have any other suggestions let me know.

Angus.

Well, the shirts are optional, we just ones that looked like \"fishing\" shirts from target. They cost us 30 bucks. The embroidery costs us 32 bucks. So all up it was 62. But you could make it cheaper if you went hunting for some cheaper shirts.

Angus.

I think club shirts are great, but the logos Angus had were pretty much for his team i think. If we are going to have a club shirt, i think we should come up with a completely differnt design. We could even make a comp out of it for those who are arty. Unforetunetly that counts me out. If someone came up with a good design and every agreed to have as a Brisbane river classic logo, id buy in. If alot of poeple went for it im sure we could get a good mass group discount.

Archived