how i learn to fish in my boat on the waters i fish in as i was wanted to learn the right ways of fishing in my coastal waters

old.salty mick 1983

hi guys a quick sent out to you as im a newbie to this group 

as im really wantet was toreally learn about fishing in my home coastal waters on the new south wales Central coast as im a keen saltwater fishing man as i was wanted to learn to fish in my home waters as im keen to lear from other who was like me starting out in coastal fishing in boat like the Haines hunters as thiswas my first time talking on this topic as you knew thiswas really my first time talking to fellow fishos can you tell me as im headed in the right path in my boatin life as im really keen to learn as much as needed in case i need to learn a few good pointers as needed as you knew i fished before in boats but mostly on a charter boat thiswas with my carer years ago but im going to have my own boat and be out there in the offshore fishos in my future  as you knew im a newbie to this groups im feeling in a bit new here thiswas my first time here in this fishing groups hope you welcome me as a frineds 

both offshore and inshore as this really was my preferred fishing as i have my knowledge 

on my home waters and i knew this was based on what i knew all the coastal waters 

of the NSW central coast as i knew these was my home waters and i knew this was based on what i knew all the home waters where i fished in boats i knew with the charter guys as i knew this was my good knowledge on my home waters as you see this was based on local knowhow of these home waters as far i knew these waters by heart and i will as well learn more over time  as im a fast learner in my home waters 

i really had boated on lake Macquarie as i used to have my Xmas boating there thiswas with my family as i knew the lake well as i handt fished there yet as thiswas really in future i will fish there in future as you knew thiswas really my Secondary home lake thiswas really be my future home fishing grounds as you knew i was a ken fisho on these waters as thiswas really be my future home waters thats was an easy travel from my place of where i live as i kbnew thiswas really to oh my other home waters i have to mention was Tuggerah lake and Brisbane waters and Lake Mummorah and for the offshore waters i really be fishing in future was Terrigal this was later on as i gain more fishing experience in my boat and learnt the waters over time as i learn my home waters in future as thiswas really good hope was really have to learn my fishin in my home lakes as thiswas really get my fishing experience built right up for the next few years as im already a being a keen fisho im eager to learn more in my boating and fishing as you guys was ready to really teach me all the tricks i needed was in my boat based fishing as im a good and fast learner as you can pass on what you knew onto me as i see thiswas really good lessons for me in regards to my boat based fishing as im ready to learn as needed as far i knew thiswas really good to learn fast on this over time as i knew thiswas really good to learn for me in my fishing as you see thiswas really good for me now as far i knew thiswas really good for me to learn as a fisho in training as a keen fisherman and boat skipper as im dead keen on my fishing out of my future boat thiswas the Haines hunter V17r boat thiswas my perfect fishing rig in future as im really be saving my money for that boat in future but im getting there in future as i knew my fishing will be getting better over time as i knew thiswas really the case in my local fishing in my local waters thiwas really the case in future as far i knew thiswas being a really keen fisho was ready to earn as needed to be a better fisherman in my own boat in future as i have alot to learn over time as thiswas really my hope s a really keen fisho im ready to learn as needed thiswas really ok as im a good learner now in my fishing and boating hope to learn off the others as needed as im ready to learn from the right people in future as im really ready for the day id get my next boat im gonna set it up with the right fishin gear and right electronics for seeing the fish and im really rready for the day id catch my first ever big fish in from my own boat as im really a keen fisho mainly on my local waters as i don't need to go further than my home waters in future thiswas my reason was build my fishin experience as needed toget a handle on my boatin waters as well the feeding habits of the fish as well too thiswas a new learning curve in my fishing and boating have to learn in future as a really keen fisho really wanted to learn as needed as i see thiswas a really good thing for me in future as a really keen fisho in future wanted to learn in future as im a fast learner and i read up on everything on fishing as needed as i read fishing world and fishing monthly and i talk to my caregiver on the fishing and the boats and get a good learning from this was the fishing mags as i really learn really smartly and use this new knowledge to see thiswas really be learnt as i knew thiswas really good learning for my fishing as you guys willbe happy im always on the learning path now thiswas really good fishing knowledge as i have a really good learning on my knowledge was getting better as i really do learn off the right people who i learn from these days if you can shere with me the good knowhow i have to learn from the right folks as i gladly accept any good info i needed was really be happy for thiswas be passed onto me thiswas really better for me in future in my boat based fishing as im really happy to accpt this was good info i have the to learn from as needed thiswas really be ok for me in future  can you share with me the good fishing lessons i can have in future im really looking forwards to the future im on the water in future in my own boat in future