have a good goals for my future was getting my boat restored in good time as needed was my new home be fully sorted first but im hanging in there my goals was getting closer now

hi my fishing Friends as you knew i have a set of good goals thiswas really getting my new home sorted for the next few Month's as im really have a really good set of very good goals now as i see thiswas really going to have a first few good goals i aim toget to in future  as far i knew thiswas really getting there as i see in my vision was my boat in the water Afther i restored it as now im gotten a few things tobe done now was My New Home as im slowly gettin there now as i see thiswas really good news now as you see thiswas really good news and by the way the eye Drs was really was really happy i doin all the right things to look atfer my eye as im gotten my glaucoma pressure in the safe levels and my sight was good as well too as i have another eye Drs appointment in Nov but this may not be happening due to me moving house and other things i have on my radar was getting settled in my new house and town like knowing the new shops like the Newso and the pie shop and the fish n chip shop and other places as im a really im have hope to make new friends in the shops in my new hometown in future thiswas really my main hope i get my new home in my new hometown in future here was a pic of my new hometown in future  

gold coast in the Morning on a nice sunny day.jpg