good fishing on Tuggerah lake as i knew the fishing all my life lake was much better since the channel broke open and the lake gotten better

old.salty mick 1983

hi guys as over the last few months the fishing on Tuggerah lake was really good as the channel broke open atfer we had a few big storms that unblocked the lakes entrance as thiswas really good as the water was alot clearer as i saw this for Myself as the fishing was gotten really good due to the better water quality in the lake as i knew thiswas what i saw over the last few months as a result of the really big storms we had last summer as thiswas really being a really good water quality and fish was getting better as i see thiswas due to the better water quality in Tuggerah lake thiswas really my home lake as i fished there a really good few times in the boat and i knew the fish was getting better as the water quality was getting better over time but the council really needed was to build a really strong break wall to stop the lake from blocking up in future and allow boats to access the sea and really further make the water really better quality of the water will enhance the fishing and bring more folks who was wanted to fish in our waters say in boats and the likes thiswas my views on my home waters hope you knew thiswas my overview of my home lake thiswas lake Tuggerah  on the NSW central coast a good place to holiday from Sydney with the boat in tow thre was really good fishing  for Flatties and whiting and blackfish and bream as well too as thiswas a great place to holiday if you are from Sydney and places like that as thiswas a good place to fish from boats and shorelines as we have a very good shorelines at a place called the the Entrance foreshore there was plenty of places to fish if you want lunch there was plenty of good shops nearby to get it and the picnic point boat ramp is near by a short stroll from the Entrance foreshore if you are going to bring the boat with you there was really very good fishing on the water when the weather was nice and thiswas really good fun tobe had in the boat catching a good sized fish but beware there was strict bag limits in force sobe really careful better have the fish ready for the fisheries guys to check you are doing the right things in relating to the bag limits better have your fish whole to show the fisheries folks to prove you are goin in the right path in regards to the rules and have fun fishing in our waters as thiswas in good weather at a certain time of the year in the summer even in Autunm the fishing was really good in the say the Apr school holidays thiswas a safer time to fish as thiswas  the last time the boats can be used as thiswas the end of the boating season was finishes at this time thiswas my overview of my home town