5 mt Half Cabin 4 sale

goldnugget

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/boat_002.jpg

Hi I have for sale a 5 metre 'general plastics', half cabin (glass). It has a 70 HP johnson motor (3 cyl.)which runs okay, cyls seem okay, may need service. Tilt trailer could do with a couple of new rollers, but is sound. This boat is well used, it does have dents and scratches, but is a reasonable boat for the price. Comes with several PDF1's (seven or eight), Humminbird pirhana 10 fishfinder, old style Epirb, V sheet, older paddles. Trailer has new tyres, and both boat and trailer are registered to mid 2008. Also has bimini, and side covers (in case the pick doesnt work out). Asking $4900...PM for any further details, or to arrange to have a look.

post-1959-144598436769_thumb.jpg

No unfortunately, after spending a week up at Noosa I decided it would have been just as cost effective to rent a boat on the river when taking into account fuel for the car, and the boat, storage (the place we booked said they could accomodate the boat, but it turned out it would be in place of the parking spot for the car, and neither were going to be on the street). I decided also that I cant really justify having a boat for just a couple of outings a year. It should be used more often, and someone out there will hopefully take the opportunity to do it.

The boat can do with a little tidy up...to be honest I reckon it comes up good in the pix, but it is sound. The asking price is what I paid for it not long ago, and its got the cheap fishfinder, and all the life jackets (most new) and new tyres.

I'm giving any members of the site first option for a couple of days before advertising on another site and the trading post.

Cheers Jason

heres another pic........cant add another pic, I've got a couple more if anyone wants me to email them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived