The boys visited for christmas.

crazywalrus

Wow Ted I’m glad I clicked on the links to your Facebook photos! Some really great fish there - lots of firsts and lots of variety! Love the jobbies and cattle dog cods  

I once had a filleter in a fish shop tell me her fave fish to eat were Robinsons sea bream can you report on its eating quality? 

your boat looks like a fishing weapon and I’d hate to see your catches when you actually “figure it out”!

On 9/1/2024 at 7:36 AM, Andrew_P said:

Wow Ted I’m glad I clicked on the links to your Facebook photos! Some really great fish there - lots of firsts and lots of variety! Love the jobbies and cattle dog cods  

I once had a filleter in a fish shop tell me her fave fish to eat were Robinsons sea bream can you report on its eating quality? 

your boat looks like a fishing weapon and I’d hate to see your catches when you actually “figure it out”!

The Robinson’s are up there with Reds and Nannies only cleaner, a superb fish. 

I am really enjoying the boat. I used to have an open centre console in Brisbane and I tell you, I like being dry now.