fishing goals for 2024

AUS-BNE-FISHO

3 hours ago, ellicat said:

Hmmm,

I haven't fished 50 times yet, but I am up to 14, so on target. Have got some macks that weren't too bad, but I'd like to get better. I'm waiting for winter to try to jag a big snapper on plastic.

But, with all that said, I am still behind you. Have you put your gear away until next year ? haha

Aim low. Achieve your goals. Feel good. lol.

And the way this weather is going it looks like I may as well put the gear away until next year! 

19 hours ago, ellicat said:

Haha.  If you can organise more than 1 day in a row of good weather, I'll be there. 🥴

Fingers crossed I am working on one of my goals tomorrow.  Wind is supposedly easing so launching at Cleveland and have a look at Peel area for first time.  The artificial and reefs around the western side and lazaret.  But if its not too windy/choppy will look at Harry’s

However I am 2 down on my goals….got my first jew on a vibe last month and reckon I am about 50% there on using Livescope.   Bought a new zero degree mount so should be a lot more accurate with casting at what we see now.