Really bored

Plastic Man

Finshed work at three today and was so bored i had to go do something so i went to the old water hole just across that road to see if i could get some of my old fav fish spangled perch got three and took some silly pics to show you guys were i learnt to fish man i spent a lot of time there when i was a kid some pics to follow

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/sp4.jpg

post-1029-144598437758_thumb.jpg

cool, I used to fish a little dam down the road from my place for spangleds, we got them up to 35cm on occasions but most were around 25cm. also used to get eel tailed cattys to 10kg, mullet to 3kg, and got my pb bass there too at 62cm. havnt fished it for a while but this thread has got my interest up to head back there and target a few

Lee

pcsolutionman wrote:

cool, I used to fish a little dam down the road from my place for spangleds, we got them up to 35cm on occasions but most were around 25cm. also used to get eel tailed cattys to 10kg, mullet to 3kg, and got my pb bass there too at 62cm. havnt fished it for a while but this thread has got my interest up to head back there and target a few

Lee

awesome man thats a big bass biggest perch i have got there is around 30cm always used to have them in my tanks their one tough fish just about beat up any other fish i put with them

pcsolutionman wrote:

Lee

:woohoo: 62cm! that bass would of went hard and the mullet would of went really hard to on light line!

Archived