BPand Boondoomba

Dinodadog

Fished BP thursday arvo in galeforce winds and a shower threatening, not much luck was only on the water for 1 hour and only managed 1 bass.

Fished Boondoomba Friday, also in strong winds but done a bit better, managed 6 bass and 1 yella, my cousin got 2 bass also. Mine was caught on light purple s/bait cast to the edges of the steep slopes, my cousin got his trolling. No whoppers

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1st_fish_boondoomba.JPG

post-1453-144598440735_thumb.jpg

Stu you would have to walk a long way because if you look at the photo saying left of ramp you will notice that the dam does not go very far past the van park ramp. You can also notice that you can see the dam wall in the 4th photo. Very little water. I used to sit on the front porch of my cousins house and look down to the water which was halfway along the dam, now it is cow pastures. Anybody thinking of going to boondoomba there are plenty of fish waiting to give you a run for your money and plenty of points and dropoffs to fish. Still 74ft deep out in the middle of the dam [usually over a 100ft]

Dino

Good to see you into it Dinodadog.

We went up to Emu Creek near Blackbutt today. I was surprised how little water it has in it with all the rain that's been around. It really needs a good flush out too. Only reason I got the rods out of the car was to let the dog out and in:S Seems like the only dry place left in the state at the moment.

Archived