AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chubbstar wrote:

I've tipped them all right so far:woohoo:

But in my haste to get the tips in, I forgot to tip in the Raiders v's Knights game BUGGER:(

Oh well, I'm still winning it for this week, not bad for a bloke that still dont know who's who:laugh: :P

Jayson

You and about 3 other people and sittng equal for this week

yeha he'd been playing well until then... and then gift-wrapped the game for the sharks. silly bugger. if he'd dropped his elbow and just shouldered him it would have been fine. and kimmorley is a sook anyway, he milked that for all it was worth.

so angus, you'll be cheering loudly for the titans tonight then? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Troy_79 wrote:

wow how many upsets were there is round! who would have thought the titans and raiders would win. The green machine are coming back baby:) If u got more then 3 this week then u know absolutely nothing about league:P

Hahahah You may be right there Troy:laugh:

If you forgot to put your tips in you would have got 12 points:S

ellicat wrote:

Troy_79 wrote:
wow how many upsets were there is round! who would have thought the titans and raiders would win. The green machine are coming back baby:) If u got more then 3 this week then u know absolutely nothing about league:P

Hahahah You may be right there Troy:laugh:

If you forgot to put your tips in you would have got 12 points:S

that's a rort....:angry:

Somewhere in this thread there was talk of all the competitors meeting up and throwing in some tackle to be given to the winner at seasons end.

I have a separate thought - How about we all (about 30 of us) just kick in $5 and buy a gift voucher for Anaconda Logan for $150. That'll keep the sponsor happy and the winner might be happier too.

Any thoughts ??

I'm happy to organise it if you agree, or maybe Nastmind or Funfisher could collect the bucks - whatever everyone's happy with.

ellicat wrote:

Somewhere in this thread there was talk of all the competitors meeting up and throwing in some tackle to be given to the winner at seasons end.

I have a separate thought - How about we all (about 30 of us) just kick in $5 and buy a gift voucher for Anaconda Logan for $150. That'll keep the sponsor happy and the winner might be happier too.

Any thoughts ??

I'm happy to organise it if you agree, or maybe Nastmind or Funfisher could collect the bucks - whatever everyone's happy with.

Bump.

Should I take it that no argument means acceptance ?

I'll shoot some pm's and arrange for the collection next week.

(This has nothing to do with me being in first place at this point in time:P )

ellicat wrote:

ellicat wrote:

Any thoughts ??

Bump.

Should I take it that no argument means acceptance ?

I'll shoot some pm's and arrange for the collection next week.

(This has nothing to do with me being in first place at this point in time:P )

Not after this round mate im coming to get ya:)

Archived