For sale AllyCraft 410 Tinny!!

chubbstar

The time has come to sell my Tinny.

It's a High sided Ally Craft 410 Rhino with 30hp 2 stroke Mercury outboard all 2006 and has done only 15-20 hours work. I have fitted a hydrofoil, Marine battery(4-5 months old), Deck night lights, Nav lights, Flares, 4 life jackets,Fishfinder, 8 rod holders, Bimmi Top, 2 swivel seats and other extras. Motor has had the 10 hour service.

$6200

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/new_boat_012_AFO.jpg

post-1458-144598444997_thumb.jpg

Fishin_lingo wrote:

Wow Nice Boat, Just interested (sorry to go off topic) Do you have clips to hold those oars in place? If so where did u buy them Thanks

They are the proper brackets mate, I think they were around $200 at Redcliffe where the boat was purchased from new. I'll take a close up photo of them tomorrow.:)

Jayson

• 1 month later...

Well she's been sold

Congrats to Caelen (Brad) for his purchase. May he have many safe and productive trips in my old Tinny.

I think helping him catch his new PB Bream and Cattie helped seal the deal;)

Now do I buy a Half Cab or a Yak???? Decisions Decisions.:woohoo:

Jayson

chubbstar wrote:

Well she's been sold

Congrats to Caelen (Brad) for his purchase. May he have many safe and productive trips in my old Tinny.

I think helping him catch his new PB Bream and Cattie helped seal the deal;)

Now do I buy a Half Cab or a Yak???? Decisions Decisions.:woohoo:

Jayson

No decision there Jayson, ask Brian what he enjoys more now? you really will love yak fishing.

PS GET BOTH lol

Lee

Archived