hi from the south

gummybusta

yeh i'm a mexican from down coffs harbour way

not too much i can tell you about myself

i'm jobless at the moment but half looking and half not if you know what i mean

thank god for the dole

i don't have a boat but some times i do head out in my mates boat and sometime i will just fish from the rocks or what ever for anything i can

not all that into fishing that much but way into talking about it just like i would say most of you guys are

well thats me in a nut shell

thanks

shanno

mmmmm, interesting first post. Welcome aboard, put the head down and bum up mate in your search for work. There is that much out there at the moment that you shouldnt have a problem finding a job. BCF at coffs is currently recruiting if your interests lie in fishing. I think most of the guys here actually get out and fish hell of alot though, and the talking about it is just an offshoot for something to do after hours.

Give BCF a go as I know they are looking, and definatley will be doing a big drive this month before easter. Get off that doll mate, Its no good for anyone

thats no good mate. What about MO's tackle? Id love a job down there. Coffs is a great place. Beautiful salt water right at your door, great wild bass fishing just behind and a great trout fishery over the back.

Good luck in your hunt for work, and in the meantime enjoy your local fishing, you are in a great part of the world:)

You're a lucky man. I think you'll find we all talk about it so much because living in Brissie, unless you have a boat or yak you have to go to a fair amount of effort to get onto decent lure fishing fishing grounds. Guys in NSW have it sweet I reckon and I wish I was one of them all the time.

gummybusta wrote:

thank god for the dole

i don't have a boat but some times i do head out in my mates boat and sometime i will just fish from the rocks or what ever for anything i can

not all that into fishing that much but way into talking about it just like i would say most of you guys are

thanks

shanno

Mexican:blink: Wow, what part of Mexico are you from? What language do you speak there?

1 more Question, What does Vaminos Muchachos mean?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm just interested:blush:

And welcome to AFO

Jayson

chubbstar wrote:

gummybusta wrote:

thank god for the dole

thanks

shanno

Mexican:blink: Wow, what part of Mexico are you from? What language do you speak there?

And welcome to AFO

Jayson

:laugh: :laugh: Being a relative newcomer to this end of the country you probably don't know chubbs but NSWelshmen sometimes get called mexicans because they live "South of the border":P

chubbstar wrote:

gummybusta wrote:

thank god for the dole

thanks

shanno

And welcome to AFO

Jayson

yeh i'm from the coffs harbour region of mexico and we speak something that is called english as out language

nah as dan pointed out us nsw blokes often get called mexicans by people in QLD but we get ours back at the vics that are the real mexicans

yeh at time it is good to be down here and i am lucky i don't need to much to be able to still get a feed of fish and with my limited income it is good to be able to get the odd fish for a feed and save a buck or two

Archived