Nova Ash's catch of the week gallery.

kriso

No it's not me. I emailed them and told them about the catch and they announced on the radio that I had caught it!!! And now they have put that bloody photo on there saying it is me even though I have emailed them twice to get it changed. The marlin was caught at South West Rocks a few weeks ago.

Caught on a $79 BCF combo, 30lb braid, fish was hooked in the flank and the leader wrapped around it's bill. Took 3 1/4 hrs to land. It went 78kgs and 2.5mtrs.

Copping heaps of crap about it at work, they'll never let me live this one down.

WayneD wrote:

No it's not me. I emailed them and told them about the catch and they announced on the radio that I had caught it!!! And now they have put that bloody photo on there saying it is me even though I have emailed them twice to get it changed. The marlin was caught at South West Rocks a few weeks ago.

Caught on a $79 BCF combo, 30lb braid, fish was hooked in the flank and the leader wrapped around it's bill. Took 3 1/4 hrs to land. It went 78kgs and 2.5mtrs.

Copping heaps of crap about it at work, they'll never let me live this one down.

When did ya get your Revo Wayne. :whistle: :unsure: :laugh:

Archived