For Sale - Baitcast Combo (LIGHT)

Biggles

Hi Guys

I am in the process of thinning out some of my gear :woohoo: , anyway this one is up for grabs.

1x "Daiwa Viento" immaculate.

1x Shimano T-Curve Tournament by Ian Miller, 6'3" 2-4kg line weight, also immaculate.

RRP price as of today $508 (Mo Tackle)

Selling $395, because Lee is making me a new spin stick :laugh:

Regards

Al

G'day Dan, I will consider it after 1 week providing it hasn't sold as a complete package, just the stick would be around the $200 mark B) . This is a nice combo, and we know it works because this is one of my outfits that has out fished Lee recently :woohoo: . Have a great weekend guys.

Regards

Al

Thats about right too lads, I have had it for a while but with all my gear it's looked after perfectly and lives in the lounge room. The misses told me if I was going to buy quality fishing gear it had to live inside and not in the shed, so, who am I to argue. Oh, and I did get spooled, not buy a fish though :blush:

Regards

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Al,

Is the t-curve a 1 piece??

also... I guess anyone can answer this... hows the twitch bar on the viento?? I got to see a 2 minute review on 1 ages ago on a tv show and it looked interesting. Is it practical?

Mr Biggles.... I'm trying hard to resist buying this....:blush: :unsure:

Do$tylz wrote:

Hey Al,

also... I guess anyone can answer this... hows the twitch bar on the viento?? I got to see a 2 minute review on 1 ages ago on a tv show and it looked interesting. Is it practical?

I think there some info on the twitch bar on Motackle.

Do$tylz wrote:

Hey Al,

Yep sure is "a 1 piece that is", the twitchin bar makes soft plastic twitchin easy, especially if you are laid back and relaxing more than concentrating hard, if you are not experienced at twitching the rod tip, the twichin bar will help. I promise I will think no less of you should you give in to your quality desires. ;)

Regards

Al

Archived