Dohles SPOT X PART 3!!!!!

reef_raider

well once again decided to head to dohles spot x this arvo for a few hours on the turn of the tide

was only a short session today but this time was with the old man instead of brad...

started off reasonably quickly when within 15-20casts dad pulled in a little flattie... not too long after we came up to a spot that i knew held flathead so on with the 2" gulp shrimp in nuclear chicken and sure enough 3 or 4 casts later and i managed a little flattie, quick photo and he went back in.. put another cast in there and bang im on again, this time a bit bigger at 43cm...

moved spots a few casts later and dad managed a tiny whiting of around 8-10cm... nothing for a while so moved again... casted in one spot where i have had a few good hits in the last few trips and after about 5 casts WHACK im on, felt like a really solid fish until i saw it.... a bloody catfish!!! but hey a fish is a fish i guess and a cattie on a plastic is a first for me.. he was released and fished for about another half hour before we decided to head home

was a great way to spend the afternoon and once again spot x produced well

pics to come

Archived