Who is going to the Tinnie and tackle show?

Angus

Hey guys and girls.

Just wondering who is going to the tinnie and tackle show.

Im going to try and get there either Friday or Sunday.

Ill be weaing by AFO kit so dont hesitate to say hi. If you have any AFO kit dont hesitate to wear it so others can also say hi!

Cheers.

Angus

Jeremy & I will be there running the kids clinics Fri - Sun. Feel free to drop in and say hello.

If anybody is available to help out for 1 or 2 sessions we would really appreciate the help. We should have around 600 kids over the 3 days. If you are willing to help, we will be able to give you a ticket to enter the show. If anyone is interested please contact me and I will give you more details.

Sam

ellicat wrote:

You seem to be dropping a few hints that you're leaving town Loz.

It's time to top teasing and 'fess up:P

Not sure , Hope to know next week ;)

With the crap I've had to go through in the past 6 weeks. I had better hear something soon :angry:

Damm Govt dont rush anything..

just got back from the show, not much to look at regarding fishing, and in my opinion not much of a dicsount offered on any products, the only thing that caught my eye were the raider rods at all round angler are going for $95 each which is pretty good.

i would have spent more time looking at everything but i needed to rush back to the office to hold the fort

Just got home tired and broke. Renewed both my subscriptions to QFM and Bush n Beach.

All round angler had some good buys there. Cajun leader $5 a spool. Bias has rod holders for $12.50 each. Anacinda also had some very good buys on rods and lures. I resisted the viking lures for $10 which looked really good for cod.

Had a yarn to Kriso who wasnt wearing his mankini. Would have liked to stay longer but had to come home to start packing for Gundi trip.

Cheers

Ray

Yep just back from the show too, and if you managed to keep last years program and floor plan then its all the same. Seriously nothing has changed, except for the bar prices!

Has anyone though ever bought one of these bbq plates? http://4wdshop.com.au/equip/bijibarbi/index.htm

Again I stood there nearly parting with my cash, but then decide not too. One good report about them and I will order one.....

Yeah just got back myself, your right Booty the usual suspects back in the usual spots the same as last year. Dissppointed a bit really nothing really new I did enjoy the hobbies it gave me the chance to have a look at the outfitter again and finalize were the 3 scotty's are going which will get done before I pick it up next Friday.

rayke1938 wrote:

If you see the Waeco girls walking around pull them up for a chat and they will give you a waeco bag that contains a stubby holder and a cap.

Cheers

Ray

Is it wrong that I have about 14 Waeco caps (They come up and talked to me... I promise!!)

The TJM stand deserves a visit too ;)

• 1 month later...

bootyinblue wrote:

Has anyone though ever bought one of these bbq plates? http://4wdshop.com.au/equip/bijibarbi/index.htm

Again I stood there nearly parting with my cash, but then decide not too. One good report about them and I will order one.....

Bought one of these today at the Caravan and Camping show!

They are a simple idea, but put together well and if looked after will last a lifetime.

Tested it out at home using just a butane burner underneath and it cooks a mean feed. Snags done in the middle, pushed up to the edge, veges in the middle with a good serve of honey and its all ready to go.

Archived