Technique Specific Tackle

Dan23

Daiwa R edition alphas with a custom 2-10lb gusa For bass crankbaiting with 16lb G soul YGK P.E

Daiwa luvias 2500 with Egi knob with a loomis sr842-2 GLX for hadbodys with 1lb crystal(bream)

daiwa saltist gekkabijin 2004 with a custom hatsing rod 1-3kg with 3lb crystal For plastics (bream)

daiwa fuego 2000 with a custom 1-3kg(more like 3-5) with 8lb Flamell P.E and spare spool has 4lb pink fireline(bass surface fishing also plastic for bass

Daiwa emeraldas 2506 with a 95% completed custom with eva main grip and fore grip with cork but grip with silver trims and im getting a mouzari (spelling) coloured reel seat to match emeraldas

1-3kg with 2lb fc and spare spool has 2lb fireline crystal

I think i should stop :blink::blink: :laugh:

Breaming ,

I love it as i have caught heaps of trevs and bream on it ... just because it says its an egging reel doesnt mean u cant use it for bream .... alot of tournament people and socail people use these reels for breamin Hence why so many people import them in austrailia .. if they where just used for egging they woudlnt import as not to many people use em for egging

• 4 months later...

For Bream and Jewies

-emeraldas 2506 with a sol light rod and 4lb bass hard

-airity 2506 with a sic stik pro (soon to be something better) loaded with gosen peppet braid

-luvius 2000 with sol rod loaded with gosen peppet

-gekkabjin loaded with sensor white on a smith bayliner

-Morethan Branzino 3000 with saltiga rod with 20lb braid

and soon to be after i sell some gear

- steez 2500 with smith dancing bream

Archived