Newstead Park This Evening 7/5/08

Mick

I will be heading down there for a fish tonight...

I am going to go with bait for a while of the jetty then as the tide runs up (Low 5:15pm 0.27m,High 11:50pm 2.64m)

Then swap to lures along the walk way...

Going so far

Mick

Jordan

TerryH

Do$tylz

username_taken (possible)

Dan23 (possible)

Kriso (I made your mind up for you)

Kevin

I will have a cast net with me for bait .. plus I am going to try that Stimulate Instant bait.. personally I don't think it will work but... you never know.... I forgot my airator so if somebody can bring one that would be good....

kriso wrote:

namyau wrote:
id love to come down but cant doing overtime again due to the server crashing last week and i also dont have a car anymore

did the server crash into the car:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry couldnt resist!

hahhaha nah sold the car and the server crashed cos IT have been too lazy to get new ones,didnt back everything up and we have been loading it up with toooo much stuff

Mick wrote:

I will have a cast net with me for bait .. plus I am going to try that Stimulate Instant bait.. personally I don't think it will work but... you never know.... I forgot my airator so if somebody can bring one that would be good....

ivr tried the stimulate stuff before it really sticky and stinks after a while. i found that it was way to soft and didnt manage any hook ups, but it does attract a lot of bites

Mick wrote:

I will be heading down there for a fish tonight...

I am going to go with bait for a while of the jetty then as the tide runs up (Low 5:15pm 0.27m,High 11:50pm 2.64m)

Then swap to lures along the walk way...

Going so far

Mick

Jordan

TerryH

Do$tylz

username_taken (possible)

Dan23 (possible)

Kriso (I made your mind up for you)

you guys talkin about the area behind newstead house there and the walkaway along the river infront of the units beside newstead house?

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

i just got my new varivas PE 10lb from jp this morning but i'm working from 6 to 8. hopefully i'm lucky enough to come. if not, good luck guys, there r more than bream and flattie at newstead park pontoon.

is this giving away that secret thready spot kev?

Dan23 wrote:

Man you talk it up for a guy with a 27cm pb pinkey lol:laugh:

Seriously though, me and Kev might be there around 8. Anyone going there wouldn't be reading this now though.:cheer:

ok mister not happy with a 44cm bream, 100% certan a 50's gonna hit the mat this winter :laugh:.. :P;)

pinkey wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
Man you talk it up for a guy with a 27cm pb pinkey lol:laugh:

Seriously though, me and Kev might be there around 8. Anyone going there wouldn't be reading this now though.:cheer:

ok mister not happy with a 44cm bream, 100% certan a 50's gonna hit the mat this winter :laugh:.. :P;)

Good luck mate, hope you crack it;)

Archived