Manly Rock 4th june Report!!

chubbstar

benno573 wrote:

bay conditions - the water is wet, the land around it is dry.

hmmmm.. that doesn't sound good we might need to reconsider our plans.:laugh: :silly:

Judging from the absolutely stationary trees outside my window while i'm studying it should be less than 5kts in the bay which is awesome.:woohoo:

Might even be able to paddle to peel;)

Mack_attack wrote:

benno573 wrote:
bay conditions - the water is wet, the land around it is dry.

hmmmm.. that doesn't sound good we might need to reconsider our plans.:laugh: :silly:

Judging from the absolutely stationary trees outside my window while i'm studying it should be less than 5kts in the bay which is awesome.:woohoo:

Might even be able to paddle to peel;)

seabreeze looks pretty awesome mate..

I had a good afternoon. Not a lot caught, but it was still relaxing. Had a good chat and catch up with Benno while we fished:woohoo: All up we caught 1xBream 4of them eging things by me, 2x Taylor and 1 toady by Benno

A couple of pics, my photo bucket isnt working so I'll have to do it in singles.:blink:

I thought I'd join the "Hold the fish out as far as you can club"!. I would have held it between my toes but they wouldn't grip it properly:P

[img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/manly_002_AFO.jpg

Jayson

post-1458-144598460347_thumb.jpg

What variety eg are those.

I really doubt that they were caught at manly.

Manly is saltwater they look like the fresh water variety to me. You seem to tell tall tales about your fishing exploits.

did you really catch em yourself or have you posted pics of someone elses catch yet again.

Report me to mod if you like

but thats just my 2cents worth.

I just received this in a PM:angry: I'm sorry but they are correct! I have taken credit from someone else's catch. Please forgive me for my miss-demeanors. But they where such lovely egs I had to take them before another eging fisherman could.

Jayson

yeah, fish were caught on baits, chubs using prawns and me using dead herring. i tried spinning for some tailor with tiny slugs to no avail. was a great afternoon, those egs really don't fight that hard, however, chubs hatched a great plan to catch them... :P

Archived