rubber landing nets

maxi

they look the goods... the importer sent us one to try out and it seems very good.... we can get them if any one interested..we dont make any cash out of it just doin it for the guy in the hope he will sponsor some comps we have planned for NCF..

this is the site addy for them... he has a lot of yakking gear as well....

www.flybridge.com.au

can some one make this a link as im still a dummy...:blink: :blink: :blush: :blush:

Maxi

I have a Stalker one 50cm head and 48 inch handle .Black mesh.

I haven't used it on a fish yet .

It is very heavy must weigh around 2kg.

You can feel the handle flex when you shake it . Definitely wouldn't handle a barra but will be easier to move through the water than an environet.

Also wouldn't use it on a bull shark reckon they would eat straight through it.

I think that I will ram a bit of tubing up the handle to strengthen it.

Cheers

Ray

mmmmm the handle on the one we got seems pretty strong. its telescopic like a roller pole for painting and yes does weigh a bit but seems strong. havent had the chance to test it properly yet but i love the mesh its soft and supple and strong

maxi

That is an excellent price I just looked up mine on Basspro and its $68 US plus postage.

Also went out to garage and had another look at it and it says composite handle on the handle so maybe it will handle the weight but still wouldnt use it on a shark.

Here is the item from Bass pro site.

Bass Pro Shops® Stalker Series Net - Rubber Teardrop Nets

Bass Pro Shops® Stalker Series Net - Rubber Teardrop Net - 48'' Handle

Designed to outperform all other nets on the market today. The lightweight fiberglass composite collapsible handle won't crimp or bend like aluminum handles, while a soft EVA foam grip with finger indents adds comfort and non-slip control. Extra-strong twin-walled aluminum hoop with a black "spook-proof" finish round out this outstanding series. Adjustable models include a Cam-Lock handle system, making changing lengths as simple as twist, pull and lock. Pow'R-Lokâ„¢ Yoke system eliminates searching for spring buttons; composite construction provides superior strength. Net Depth

Archived