Quick arvo session No 2 NPD

Dinodadog

Different days different strokes as they say. Well thats the way it was for me today, my old mate got the drop on me and turned up early to get a head start, when I arrived he was talking to Dan23 and had just got his 2nd bass and before I could get my bag down he had No3. I started fishing and couldn't get a touch, at this time I am thinking how could I get 16 nice fish yesterday and today I can't get a hit. Then about this time Dan yells out he has to go, I am very sorry Dan I didn't know you would be going so soon or I would of gone out of my way to have a yarn to you. But I see you picked up at least one tip off my old mate.

Finaly started to pick up some fish nearly 1 hour after I started ,most of the first few were small fish but managed a few good ones towards the end. My mate left when the score was 6 to me and 5 to him and as he had a few minutes start on me I stayed on for another 5 mins and picked another 4 fish. So end result was 9 to 5 and a few to the grass. All our fish were on s/baits, mine were all on gold colour. So a totaly different day to yesterday.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

PS I never got my feet wet at all.

Well done Dino. You fellas really know what you're doing. No excuses from me now I know they're there waiting I've just got to lift my game.

Don't worry about the yarn we'll have plenty of opportunities over the coming months. Good to see you got on top of them again.

Archived