Re-claimed land @ Port

bogan

Tomca

Is there anyway you could let us know when u're on shift, and you can divert the cameras for us? hehe.

Not asking you to do anything illegal, just to turn a blind eye in a time of need for the fisho's out there.....

:silly:

rayke

i'd agree, a big surf rod would be the way to go, but i reckon u'd loose about 4/5, but the one you get would be worth it.

but the fish would be dragged up and over the rocks, and then down over the wall on the river side, would be really damaged and you would loose a lot of gear in the process.

it sucks that they dont open it up just because they are afraid someone's gonna fall in the river and their liability insurance premium would go thru the roof.

as angus said earlier, we all know that rock wall is quite high, even 4.5-5 metres in places.

bogan wrote:

but the fish would be dragged up and over the rocks, and then down over the wall on the river side, would be really damaged and you would loose a lot of gear in the process.

Oh well at least when you do get that monster fish, it'll already be scaled, maybe even gutted. :silly:

i'd like to catch an ill tempered mutated sea bass..... :laugh:

Dave

That's a top idea username.

Maybe approach to Port Corp with a set number "in and out" on a specific day and a small fee to fish etc. with all proceeds to go towards a nominated charity or good cause that the Port people would be happy with.

Its a semi goverment body and should have a community liaison officer or similar...

Everyone could be a winner this way.

:lol:

It took a long time for this one to go public. The port boys put in some fast talkng and called in a lot of favors over several long months to be allowed to fish the area so I wouldn;t be holding my breath to gain outside access.

Archived