4m quintrex Sold

rayke1938

Quintrex fishabout flared bow tinny and roadworthy trailer,

Trailer has no rust and 13inch wheels.

Tinny is old but sound no leaks paint looks ugly but who cares?

Suits short shaft motor.

Has removable casting deck.

Ideal dam or river boat fishes 3 people comfortably with plenty of room for gear.

Excellent bass machine.

Both unregistered.

BYO light board and number plate . I think that I have the original number plate for the trailer somewhere.

Almost forgot comes with AFO stickers.

Located Redland Bay.

PM or 32068583 or 0403072325. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010311_AFO.jpg

post-230-144598465666_thumb.jpg

Bloody hell !!:S :S

I'll have to make extra room in me shed now!!:ohmy: :ohmy:

Just when i thought I was gunna have some space to spare !!:unsure: :unsure:

Oh well thats life!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go with the flow, life's too short hey!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Cheers. Dusky:woohoo: :woohoo:

hmmmm is that a hint to get 'my' boat out (of 'your' shed) and get it sold mate :laugh: :laugh: ... i want the project boats in a stack in your paddock mate... :laugh: :laugh: ;) all ready to refurb .. rays might end up a side console setup yet.. :laugh: :unsure: :silly: :blink: :laugh:

Maxi

Sounds like a plan mate!! :)

Need to make some racks up soon !!!:)

As for your boat:huh: ...well:unsure: ... yeah it can stay for the duration !!:laugh: :laugh:

Might need a hand getting rid of some of the S%^T in the shed though!!:silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:

The fridge in the shed will have some coldies in it though:laugh: :laugh: ...maybe that might be enough incentive for ya!!:huh: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers.:side: :side: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

yep its at its new home safe and sound, it towed very well ray no dramas at all ....and a big thanks for the other trailer bits you threw in as a bonus, youre a real gentleman and was fantastic to meet another AFO member.... dusky has 4 boats at his place now ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maxi [img size=496]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/tinny_2_001.jpg

post-2155-144598467471_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

tomca wrote:

Its only illegal if you get caught:P

I have thought about this pic since seeing this statement and finally got around to bringing it home and doctoring it.

Basically baddie is standing at the charge counter in the watchhouse and just happened to be wearing that tshirt when I picked him up! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Its_only_illegal_AFO.jpg

post-1481-144598468751_thumb.jpg

Archived