August Bush n Beach

rayke1938

got my first ever bush and beach yesterday. was impressed readign through it when i stumbled upon lots of fmailiar faces from the forum. well done tanya, angus, rod and julia on the 5 seconds of fame :P. also a gret group shot. looked like a really good camp and i cant wait till im attending some myself. really nice looking dam as well.

I must admit. The ugliest snapper I have ever seen is in BnB. Page 14. Gay's fish wasn't a looker by any standard.

I actually find it amazing how some of these big knobbies are almost the same weight as some of the ones Lee has been pulling out, yet Lee's had no where near the hump n looks that some of these have.

Big male male bat fish have big solid forehead much like the bump on a snappers head and at stokes hill wharf in darwin on a few occasions we have seen them bashing heads to the point that one has a massive cut on its head. Maybe it is to assert dominance over other male and the right to spawn with whomever he like. Sort of like a symbol of power like a lions maine. Just a thought. I really have no idea :P

Archived