Great bream and bass Boat "electric"

basskid

Hey Guy;s,

I am selling My beloved boat due to upgrade!!!

Me and my father have done alot of work to this boat including a front casting deck(for bow mount) Full false Floor,

understorage locker (can fit everything including net tackle food tackle and heaps more tackle !!!

It is a 3.75 de havilland

This boat includes

Trailer

1 x jarvis marine 54lb Bow mount motor Great nic only 2-3 months old.

1 x Minn kota hand throttle 40lb fantastic nic.

1 x hummingbird sounder

and ALOT of good fishing karma !!!!

If interested please PM me as this is a bargian but needs to sell quick the hull can have a 15hp on it and its great for bassing and breaming all ready to fish (batteries not included ... seriously) Please any quiries please email me at willsims@bigpond.com also pics are available through email

Price is $1800 and its worth a look and pick up on Sunshine coast!!!

Thanks guys

WILL

This boat is gorgeous, I have caught many a bream and many a bass in it. Absolutely awesome boat for anyone considering entering a bass electric in as well.

The casting deck is a lot stabler than you would expect for a boat of this size.

Good luck with the sale!

chubbstar wrote:

maxi wrote:
any pics bass kid ???

Maxi

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: trust you maxi, get out of it yu have enough boats:P :laugh: :laugh:

jayson

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: c'mon chubs ... 1 more wont hurt ...... :silly: :blink: :laugh:

Maxi

yep elli, we have one, but dont ask me to explain it ....:laugh: :laugh:

cant wait to see the peddle carts in action terry .. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no, :laugh::laugh: .. in all seriousness, you yakkers are extreme fishos in my books ... cant wait to stick it to yas in the estuary ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

be a great comp for sure ..

Maxi

Archived