Massive! jack in brissy river

fishyman

Then no one is compelling you to post the photo which is in clear breach of the terms and conditions of the site.

Image Restrictions:

Unless otherwise stated, if you post an image in the forums, please keep the image size under 500K, and preferably under 500 x 500 pixels

No blacked out or heavily modified or edited images to be posted

The pictures will be removed. I have already asked Fishyman to fix the pic, which he has undertaken to do, once he gets his hands on the original. I was leaving it go until then, unless a complaint was made. However I will now remove it, he can repost the unedited image when he gets it.

i can understand both sides of this, i am in favour of un-blackened images tho... perhaps a special forum section for the fish caught at spot x's and the attached edited piccies?? that'd smooth over a few bumps with the differing attitudes... with hopefully no more comments regarding respect and the likes!

Well its pretty simple to take a photo so there is no back ground visible, against a wall, or bit of paddock, or the person squating while the camera man stands.

Its simple enough if you dont have a photo compliant with the site rules, you dont post.

After all this site is supposed to be about sharing, not bragging.

Absolutely Beautiful Fish:woohoo: Well done to you both, that Jack is friggen awesome!!!!

One question

You guys were targeting Bream on 10lb? I thought that you guys used 4-6lb?:huh:

Please dont take these questions as an attack! They are beautiful fish no matter what they were caught on.

Again well done!!:woohoo: Beautiful fish!

Jayson

Archived