Test Run In Skeeter

STU

Went for a quick trip out to somerset this am to test the skeeter it handles like a dream is very stable it was blowing a gail out there and it still was a pretty dry ride.It also turns sharply with ease, Its still running in got to do about 10hrs of varying speeds I only did about 2hrs in it today but opened it up for a short distance and got 80kmph:) I think once it ran in I will get close to 90kmph.

I had waves to contend with driving it onto the trailer but was succesfull first go:woohoo:

I took a few pics out there in a sheltered bay same place I took photos of my first boat 8yrs ago bit of a upgrade from 3.8m tinny with a 15 4stroke to 5.1m 115opti.

Had a few casts around but wasnt really a fishing trip a bit hard to drive around looking for schools when Im not suppose to stay at one consistent slow pace.

All I can say is cant wait to get back in it again but in flat conditions:) [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/sk_010_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598474776_thumb.jpg

nah mate that is not true I got those colours from the factory I was going with white origanally but they said it was no extra cost for the poly flake so thats why I got the sterling colour you can pick practically any colour in there colour range but the all they said is that console had to match the deck.

STU wrote:

nah mate that is not true I got those colours from the factory I was going with white origanally but they said it was no extra cost for the poly flake so thats why I got the sterling colour you can pick practically any colour in there colour range but the all they said is that console had to match the deck.

I guess Josh Batterson has been telling me little white lies then. I guess i'll have to give him a call.

he probably got confused just have a chat to him and say you saw mine with the sterling console and deck,here is the lay out of my colour scheme if this helps.

deck-sterling

deck stripe-evergreen

console colour-sterling

deck pin stripe-black forest

hull colour-evergreen

hull stripe-sterling

double s-sterling

hull pin stripe-sterling

running surface-white gel

carpet-light grey mist

upholstery primary-silver spur

upholstery secondary-pewter