EOI - Custom 3.5m Tinny Fully Restored to perfection!

BASSTURD

Hey all,

I am wanting to see what sort of interests i can get towards the sale of my pride and joy tinny.

A brief rundown on the vessel.

Hull Manufacturer - Unknown -

Full striped back to bare etched and undercoated, with several coates of high quality gloss black paint(also painted a car with it). The boat is covered in awesome stickers consisting of Shimano/Gomakastu/Atomic/DAIWA & Jackall.(Makes the boat look 100% AWESOME!

There is also two side rails towards the rear that make great rod holders or grab handles.

post-10472-14459887408_thumb.jpg

post-10472-14459887411_thumb.jpg

Interior

Inside the boat has been painted with awesome looking camflec (a non slip style paint formerly used in the tubs of utes grey with several colour flecs through it)

19mm False floor complete from rear to front cast deck, housing a massive hatch all covered in good quality marine carpet. All hinges, nuts and bolts are all stainless steel.

There is a deluxe seat folding seat mounted on a swivel base thats fixed to the bench.

At the rear of the boat is a mounted battery box housing a large battery to run the sounder and a future electric motor.

All wiring and fuel lines are hidden nicely under the false floor and the tank sits up front in the hatch to desperse weight evenlly.

The middle floor has 2 stainless steel eyelits for strapping down an esky and a large tackle box. I can currently fit my 70L esky in there nicely.

post-10472-144598874097_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598874103_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598874121_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598874128_thumb.jpg

post-10472-144598874134_thumb.jpg

Tech Info

The boat just has the Garmin Echo 300C which i find to be absolutely awesome.

Trailer

The trailer was made to suit the boat from a mate of mine that owns sportsman trailers.

I did have it made on a budget to what i could afford at the time. The winch is a stand small boat winch with strapping on it (like Jetski trailers) which still works great as the boat is only light.

The trailer sits on 15" Hilux rims with good tyres on it.

All rollers and 'V' wedge are branch new.

Has jockey wheel and a 7 pin flat plug.

I fitted water proof narva tail lights on the trailer with all wiring running inside the trailer tubing.

The trailer also has eyelits in the inside at the rear to strap down the boat.

Motor

The Mercury motor age is unknown aswell as the exact HP rating but its been placed around the 9hp (to be confirmed) and is said it sits between late 80's and early 90's. All i know is it pulls pretty much second or third time everytime. The throttle is a bit sticky but im looking at getting the hole outboard serviced shortly to ensure the issue is rectified before sale is made.

There is also a small hydrofoil attached aswell. All the stickers were removed before i purchased the motor but once an accurate HP is given i will arrange custom stickers to make it look good!

Overall

I have spent ALOT of time building this boat back up from scratch and for those of you have seen my build up post and see it taking shape from start to finish.

I have done everything myself with the help of my father inlaw and i am very happy with how it looks.

I am wanting to upgrade to a bigger boat (centre or side console) so i can take a couple of mates out.

This boat is ideal for the single fisherman but can easily fit another bloke no worries.

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

As i am completely unsure on the exact dollar value to put on it.

So please give me your thoughts on the value and expressions of interest and hopefully it can go to a good home!

Market unlikely to pay you for your effort, its an entry level size with an older motor.

That is going to limit it. Get the serial number off the motor, you will know the year pretty quick with a search on the net.

Most people are not interested in paying more than about 60-70% of new value for a second hand boat in really good nick, yours is in extremely good nick, but the old motor brings it down (motor is more than half the cost of an outfit that size new) I'd say price a new unit in that size and ask for 50%

Archived