Xmas Holidays

tugger

Soon heading down to tallebudgera ck caravan park for a few weeks of sun, sand and fishing hoping to get out on the palm beach reef and see some spottie mack fishing like last year it was insane the week leading up to xmas. Took a couple of my mates young sons who were 10 and 11 years old offshore fishing for the 1st time and by the end of the morning they were exhausted by catching that many spotties i guess i will have some young deckies keen again this year. I can't wait to get down there and catch up with everyone again that i camp near as the same regulars come back year in year out. I should have some reports about the mackies will anyone else hit the mackerel up down the coast over xmas ?

7 hours ago, aussie123 said:

Yes and hopefully this southerly blow will push some sweet water into the bay down there.

Hopefully all pelagics will probably make a showing after this change.

That's what we need Lance looks like next week we will see some warmer water push in 

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:28 PM, aussie123 said:

Yes and hopefully this southerly blow will push some sweet water into the bay down there.

Hopefully all pelagics will probably make a showing after this change.

Brock took the boat out yesterday and found the water still 21 degrees and green looking out on the 24s I hope it changes soon

3 hours ago, Boulie said:

I hope it cleans up i have three weeks up at cotton tree from New Year ’s Eve. Don’t have the boat any longer but the jetski is rigged and ready to go.

The seawater temp has gone up 2 degrees through today from yesterday just need another 2 degrees and the mackies will come on the chew

Archived