Missing Ton

Dinodadog

Had a quieter morning yesterday out at NPD. Managed 51 but couldnt find the other 100. Most bass were small from the school that I foundand the school I had the other day had gone, but hey thats fishing. Blades were the standout lure for the morning, the bass would not go near them if you jigged them, but back off the school a bit and cast past them and slow retrieve through them and its nearly a bass a cast.

Dino

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

Great looking fish. If I have a petrol engine on my boat but only use the electric is it ok/ethical to fish NPD?

Na you won't be able to anyway. Even not in use the motor won't be allowed on the water. Also there is slightly different permit application process to get a boat onto NPD (correct me if I am wrong @Dinodadog @rayke1938 @Binder@Binder )

Let's take your boat out to Moogerah or Maroon in the new year :)

On 12/29/2016 at 3:53 AM, Dinodadog said:

At the moment in the PRFMA area you are not allowed to leave your petrol motor on the boat. This may change next year when the new rec policy starts, as in most SEQwater dams you are allowed to leave petrol motor on but not allowed to use it in elec only dams.

Thanks for the info

Archived