NPD report 30/11/08

chubbstar

As the boys have already told you, the fishing was less than entertaining today at ole NPD. But the company made it well worth the trip. Was good to catch up with Feral and young Alex. Alex walked away a happy lad with his new pot.

Feral and Alex haveing a fish

30112008142.jpg

Mks aka Matt showed up for a fish, Another nice bloke met through AFO, as far as I know he got a hit or two with no hook up:( But some good conversation with Jase while fishing helped break the ice;)

Jase and Matt

30112008143.jpg

After the fish didn't turn it on at the dam Jase, Dom/Brizfisher and I went to Jase's house to the ever faithful creek out the back. Gotta love this spot, It's saved us from doughnuts on many occasions, Today didn't dissapoint. Threw out some Bread and Jase was first on with a nice little Breambo of 36cm:) Dom scored one or two Breambo's and I caught just the one. I think Dom was blown away with the little paradise Jase has out the back of his house. It was a very relaxing way to end the day, and we all caught at least one fish;) :woohoo:

One of Jase's fish

30112008144.jpg

Was a pleasure to meet you Dom, any time you want to go for a fish just let me know mate;)

Jase's 36cm Breambo

30112008145.jpg

A big report for bugger all fish, But I think today was more about meeting some new faces from off the site, than the fishing.

Looking forward to fishing with you all again in the not to distant future. Hopefully we can catch a few fish next time:laugh: :fishing:

Jayson

i've got a couple of little spots like that i burley up with bread. i catch and release and the fish seem to hang around. if they're feeding on bread on the surface a popper goes down nicely too. have caught bream, scad, whiting, butter bream and mullet on poppers that way. and an angry eel!

Archived