pine river ramps and help?

dunney

apart from the deep water bend and dohles rocks boat ramp's are there any others along the pine...looking at the referdex and i cant find any??

im wanting to have a session there tomorrow for jacks,got on there ages ago and i wanna try again.

also how far up until you waould say its getting brackish?

2 other ramps, one is crap in Castle hill, there is another dirt ramp that is supposed to be ok that I dont know how to get to, a bit further up toward petrie. Oh yeah one at Leis park, Right up at Petrie, that is not good, and the water that far up is shallow, particularly if your not familiar with the river.

2 ramps that are ok in the South Pine, one at Bob Bell Park,(concrete, but not the best ramp you ever saw) about 3k from the junction, and the other is at Bald Hills, about 1.5k from the Junction (Gravel but good)

Go R or L at the bob bell ramp and you have 3 to 9 ft of water ,but you need to proceed with caution and have someone up front keeping an eye open. The logs in the river move around a bit and you dont know where they are going to be sitting next. Flathead,cod,jacks,bream and heaps of catties in this area.

Archived