Moreton Island 16th - 18th December

Angus

Iceknight: Every comment i make is made with careful cosideration as to not hurt anyone's feelings. If the comment was not made on the trip being discussed in this thread, it holds no relevance and should not be made. Even if such things were said in the past, can one not change their opinions? Think about it before throwing out \"things that were said\" with no intention other than to throw another spanner in the works. All opinions are appreciated on the site, and encouraged. However there is a saying \"let sleeping dogs lie\".

Angus

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2006/12/26 14:58

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do you acctually mean with this 'Kill 'em boys' saying? :S . Do you mean your 'connections' have seen the boys sharking and pulling sharks onto the beach for a photo? :S .

The guys that made this site did it because they enjoy their fishing and so other people could talk about fishing and their catches. They have put in hundreds of hours constructing the site and organising 2 competitions, BBQ's and other days out fishing. To put it simple, if we get penis' taking their time to get over things they might just shut the bloody thing down!

I haven't once seen proof of a shark of yours other then that Weasel Shark thing about 4ft long. I have only heard of 'pictures'. The only pictures of your fish I have seen is that one of that nice DEAD Spanyid caught from the bay that looks like it's from the 1980's. If you had landed a decent shark since then wouldn't it be an avitar picture or 'your best catch' as it isn't in your profile? If you got an 8ft shark chances are you'd shit your self.

Troy

Guest IcEkNiGhT

yes i said (\"kill em boys\" is one persons saying) and NO i dident say when this was said! got that! is was said a while ago! and by the way troy. has it ever occured to you that some people just have photo albums and DONT NEED TO HAVE SHOW AND TELL ON THE NET EVERY TIME THEY GET A SHARK! its like... a what do some of the \"gurus\" call it.. ninja secret stuff,.

anyways im goin to leave this topic now.

Hey, guys. I think it is a real good idea to drop it.

I personally am not hear to read peoples bitch sessions with each other. The points have been made, and that should be that.

All i can say, is that i am amazed at those photos!

And i have printed the one of terry's freaked out face as the shark went to bite him. Its now in the staff room!:lol: :laugh: :woohoo:

Really though, lets get back to fishing!

I don't want to see such a great report left like this - can you post another photo or something good please.

Think about the people who set the forums to read last page first.

What about another picture of Terry getting his toes bitten off or Simon loosing his gonads on the butt end of a big rig!

Or better still catch another big shark.:cheer:

That's a great idea. Plenty of times I've seen something posted and have to go back about 20 pages to even find what everyone is talking about.

Don't know if this is possible, but what about having a selected picture (eg. Terry gettings his toes bitten) appear as a small icon pic, on the top of every page for the post. That way people will know there is something good in that post, and will search back a bit. So for this article, there are 5 pages, so have the same pic up in the top corner or something. Otherwise, as Brian D says, people who see the last page first will only get to see a lot of arguments and will give up looking and not even see the original article. Just a thought anyway. Fisher_191

gday angus,

got it sorted mate - the email came through and i'm now a member. some great pics there mate. love the prep photos - many hours work there! shame about the bigger boy that got away, may have been a big dusky. there's millions of em there - both where you were the first night and up at the second spot. they go hard too mate, as the harmons will tell ya. we had the same thing happen on our last moreton trip up at the second spot - the line was stripped to the hub (the beast just didnt budge after strike), scotty managed to turn her just before being spooled, fought her for a good half hour, then nothing. bloody heartbreaking. as i said the trip beforre it happened 7 times to us! but mate im sure there are gonna be many more bigger girls out there for ya, so get over to the usual spots as much as poss. anyway well done on a great report and talk soon mate.

greggy

Post edited by: greggy, at: 2007/03/16 00:20

Archived