mouth bris river

chandler130

it is shallow near the pipeline just at the mouth, there is a big sandflat. exposed banks in the middle of hte mouth too at low tide, so be careful. the mouth of the creek, just on the other side of hte pipeline where the sandflats drop off fishes well for threadies, and there are plenty of flatties and rays hanging around the sandflats of the creek itself, dunno about jacks though..

From what i here boggy ck is only good for flathead and shovelnose, but the mouth is great for threadies jew, shark but is like most places around its a little fished out, the ck itself is very shallow at low tide ive spent an hour stuck there waiting for the tide 2 come in

chandler130 wrote:

ok i see now i think.i think i am not talkin about boggy creek. i was actually talkin about the creek right out of the river into the ocean then around to the left.small creek before you get round to nudgee beach.

the creek acts as a drain for that part of the air port.From memory those flats are exposed on the run out,and very shallow with water over them.I think jeff f had a swamping experience some where around those flats recently

Archived