DONT BUY A STRUDWICK SICSTICK PRO!!!!

Gerty_92

Hey just wanted to warn you that the strudwick sicstick pro are very, very britle and break from a matter of casting!!!

ok let me explain. my bro bought this particular rod from bcf named the \"STRUDWICK SICSTICK PRO\" he gets it home tip fallen off...ok call bcf up claim its our fault we bring it in the next day realise it isnt our fault give us a new one...ok sweet just bad luck with the first one...so he tests it out the next day it goes fine and he loves it...well that was until today...all is well until he casts it efortly into the water...the rod snaps in 2!!! it snapped in the middle of the wire stuff they use to hold the guide on the rod...just letting u know the jighead was 1/40 with probably a 1.5gram sp on it...so it wasnt like it was over the cast weight...so unfortunatley couldnt get onto bcf tonight, we'll have to call tomorrow morning and were hoping we can get a full refund of money and buy a rod that works!!

Also be great to hear if anyone else has had trouble with them before and if anybodys hasn't broken.

Also if anybody knows the virginia bcf manager it'd be good if you put a good word in for usB) 'hint' 'hint' jake.

so yer heres my tip for buying a new spin rod...dont buy a STRUDWICK SICSTICK PRO!!!

na i just like to tell everyone one else to get the best gear...but talking about imported champagne...umm lets use troy as a gunniea pig...again...loomis imx shimano stella cough cough :silly:

but anyways the rod was a little bit below my standards, it was my bros rod remember.

hopefully my rod off ebay wont have troubles...cus i wont be able to exchange it...hmmm

Post edited by: Gerty_92, at: 2006/12/29 19:30

Post edited by: Gerty_92, at: 2006/12/29 19:32

• 4 weeks later...

Archived