First Flathead andBloody Jet Skies!!!

plugga

Hey people,

Today i headed to Nudgee, walk about 500 meter to the left tried with lure( slick rig, Squdgie fish, BUT NO LUCK YET AGAIN:( I chose to change to the prawns casted it out and started walking up the sand flat, before i new i was hook on my fish fish of the day(which ended up a flathead around 20-25cm),(my first ever I may add). So i was really happy about that!B)

I was trying to give plastics again but there were real d*ck heads on jet skies scaring the fish away!!!really annoying!!!:woohoo:

But, I'am still yet to catch a fish on a SP, And i have tryied for hours on end, can some one help me!!!B)

Cheers

PLUGGA :side:

mate it took me ages to get one and then once i did it was alot more consistant then, i got my first when i left my bait at home and and actually put all my effort into it, i covered the area more i made better decisions on type and weight etc. as for retrieval just try all diffrent retrievals and running the lure at diffrent depths still you start getting hits.

Mate,

Nudgee can be hard place to get onto a fish most of the time (for me anyway).

When I started using SP's, the advice given to me was use berkley grubs in pumpkinseed. It took several trips, and I fished the pin on a mates boat and caught 5 flatties over 50cm.

He was an instant convert to plastic fishing, and neither of us use bait very often any more.

All you need to do is put out the plea that you want to take a deckie spot on someones boat

Archived