can you fish sunnybank area?

apoklyps60

apoklyps60 wrote:

is there somewhere good to fish near woodridge or loganlea

what about the logan river? or try at waterford. boat ramp there if i remember correctly. there are some good creeks around that area plenty of carp in the fresh. there's a dam at waterford too that has fish in it. check out your ubd..there's an area near buccan that has a nice little creek. sorry to seem vague but it's been a long time since i fished there

kiara_poltegerist wrote:

lotsa nice creeks around sunnybank mate. wanna hit them up together sometime? dont see why it'd be illegal unless it's on private land. some creeks i wanna hit around boundary road too.

You're kidding right?? let me know if you do go there adrian... the g/f lives in runcorn so I'm there pretty often.

Do$tylz wrote:

kiara_poltegerist wrote:
lotsa nice creeks around sunnybank mate. wanna hit them up together sometime? dont see why it'd be illegal unless it's on private land. some creeks i wanna hit around boundary road too.

You're kidding right?? let me know if you do go there adrian... the g/f lives in runcorn so I'm there pretty often.

not kidding mate. i've seen heaps of creeks everywhere there. just been wondering what's in them.apparently there's one with lotsa silver perch in it too. will hit you up next week man. exams till tomoz.

now i have to also comment. my 12 year old has the attention span of a bird when it comes to fishing. hes more interested in playing. now my 11 year old is like me will sit there and watch the rod for hours. and wont give up till he catches one. im gonna teach em how to throw soft plastics. well ok im gonna teach one of em. but im gonna start em off with a carolina rig. i think i might stick to open water as much as we can. especially where there are less overhead snags. my sons trying to side arm is liable to hook someone. namely me or each other.

gday mate, you could try tingalpa creek at capalaba for soft plastic fishing, there is heaps of spots to walk the banks and have a flick, there is heaps of flathead and bream, and i have even heard of bass being caught in the upper reaches !! could be worth a shot!

Archived