NPD 6/7/09

rayke1938

Well after spending the whole weekend up at ESK freezing my butt off and sitting down and listening to missus talking garbage with daughter I am really desperate for a fix so off to NPD with Graham Pflaum and mate in morning.

Did manage to escvape and do a side trip into Haymon cove and have a quick look whilst supposed to be going into town to get papers. The water is just up to the end of the ramp and was looking good despite 20knot westerly.I was banned from even taking a rod along.

Only other highlight of weekend was having a conversation with cows and one answered me by breaking wind. :dry:

Cheers

Ray

Well hope you have better luck then Aaron and I did today. I managed to get one bass to the side of the boat on a sx60 green & gold and then lost it while Aaron landed 3 around 41cm, all on a mini preditec.

THe was only about 30 medium sized red claw and about 20 shrimp. We rescued 2 of your pots from the no go zone. You'll be able to tell which pots I was in because I left a satay chilli chicken nibble in each one I looked at.

Remmebr to stay down wind of the cows, have a nice day.

Archived