sinkhole - east of Mud Is

zeppelin

zeppelin wrote:

yeah they believe its the size of ANZ stadium and once you hit 24 metres on your sounder then you know your on it. Looking forward to giving it a try.

i found it on the satellite image and have worked out where it is..well as close as you can when plotting from home. gotta go to bundy next week but when i get back and the weather is good i'm gunna hit it and see what all the fuss is about. they reckon a couple of years ago it was where they caught the big blueys..apart from the rainbow channel. since then everyman and his dog have been fishing it apparently. if you drive in the vicinity of it on a weekend there's heaps parked there now..or so it goes :)

dhess wrote:

Isn't it in the new green zone east of mud or pretty damn close?

Don't know if its true but I have also heard that unless you pick your tides right you will polish your propellors trying to get there.

you maybe right about the green zone..on my gps it looks very close by memory haven't tried to reference it with the green zone might be an idea tho..not heard of anyone polishing the prop but..could be but haven't heard that before

dhess wrote:

Isn't it in the new green zone east of mud or pretty damn close?

Don't know if its true but I have also heard that unless you pick your tides right you will polish your propellors trying to get there.

I had a look on my chart, I doubt you'd pollish ur prop getting there,there's plenty of water

Archived