throwing my money away...

nadders

dad wanted to go for a fish today so we hit the river for a windy midday session

met up with tiny tin and started off up boggy trying to get livies, no luck there or at the pump the wind was making castnetting rediculously annoying (plus ive really been enjoying throwing lures around lately so i just didn't have the heart to keep looking for livies)

we both went to the first spot, and my frigging watersnake bow mount wouldn't release from the stow position. the pedal is stuffed or something

so i had to anchor up and throw lures, really not ideal but i guess it was so windy that drifting would have been a nightmare anyway

so 10 minutes in tap tap..taptaptpatp and i've got a decent thready on, fight him for a few minutes but he's really loving the structure...trying to turn his head and giving it all i dare to on 20lb leader but nup he finds the pilon

byebye jackall #1

feeling a bit annoyed i hurry to re-rig and see if i can settle the score

tie leader on, good to go, get jackall out, set it down on the chair, throw it in the water and wind up the slack....hang on...F#@$#@...didn't tie the frigging thing to my leader, i just chucked a 30 buck lure over the side of the ffaslfke boat

byebye jackall #2

really not my day was it

:angry:

hi nadders..just posted a bit on our trip didn't see this one. i thought you may have posted about the tranzams. bit of a bugger losing the lures and a threadie. still every cloud has a silver lining and steve at mossips will be glad to see you :P . could he give you more discount on the tranzams..maybe you could ask him how much it is for a bulk buy..maybe a few of us could chip in? thanks for the trip mate..got a pretty good idea of things from that. i know your heading out monday so i'll keep an eye out for your post. the middle of the week looks like good weather for a few days.

haha

nah the boys at mossops shouldn't suffer for my stupidity, they look after me enough as it is. might have to get a bulk order in ay, 100 tranzams for 2.5 grand, thats committment though! haha

it looks like somebody is fond of my favourite colour too they just reordered some, i went in today and only 1 of my colour left haha

in future i am just going to beef up my leader, no more attempting the 20lb finesse approach, 60lb skull dragging here we come :silly:

hoping mondays weather is alright, i fixed the problem with my bow mount, just some loose bolts in the locking mechanism so yeah...should be good!

oh by the way.. hi brad ;)

Archived